Become a Master at Your Skill
Choose your path with Knobelsdorff's paid summer internship program. With offices in Goodhue and Eagan, we offer a fun culture and endless learning and growth potential.
Be the Best in Class
Looking to become the best in class? Look no further than to KE. The KE paid internship program runs for 12 weeks through the spring/summer months with extended internship opportunities available.
Why Choose a KE Internship?
- It's paid!
- Travel expense reimbursement.
- Software, technology and tools provided.
- Monthly coaching and mentorship.
- Interviewing skills.
- Hands-on experience and growth opportunities.
POTENTIAL Internship OPPORTUNTIES
- Finance and HR Coordinator
- Marketing and Communications
- Project Coordinator/Project Management
- Electrical Engineers*
- Controls Technician*
- Safety Coordinator
- Training Coordinator
- IT Assistant
- Site Coordinator
- Construction Management
Positions are located in Goodhue with the exception of those noted with *.
Applications will be accepted beginning in January.